Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Still getting them now
@Steady I am unable to replicate what you are experiencing. Please try login/logout or clear your browser cache. If the problem persists, please message me. Thanks

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Pushka

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Only happening on my phone. iPad is fine. Maybe it's that AZ chip acting up here!

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Just got an ad over the screen when clicking on this thread! IPhone

Edit. just the once, over 20 mins of browsing various threads.

Last edited:

support

Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
As mentioned earlier this week, we changed ad providers (although inevitably, most ads come from Google via this third party anyway). It appears that a rogue 'interstitial ad' is being displayed on mobiles at this time and we are working with the ad provider to resolve the issue, however they are based in the US and it's a weekend.

benjy

I should have read this thread prior to subscribing to be a Gold Member again, I suspected my subscription had expired.
Support, could you please confirm?

support

Established Member
Administrator
Solutions
I should have read this thread prior to subscribing to be a Gold Member again, I suspected my subscription had expired.
Support, could you please confirm?
You can check in your Paypal (we cannot) if you have concurrent subscriptions. Should be under "settings > payments > automatic payments".