Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Admiral Lounge access for OWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheps

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Hey guys,

Just had a bad experience at the lounge in PHX but one question came up was...

1. OWE is allowed one guest, what is the definition of a guest, anyone who is ticketed? or ticketed AND over xx years old?

Thanks - scheps

scheps

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Thanks mate, i knew QF was under 18, but AA doesn't say (or not that i could find) so i just assumed a 2 year old is not counted as another guest, hence seeking clarification here.

The AA dragon wouldn't let me in without an AA card initially, she had no idea OWE had access to the lounge, so anything else she said after that, i took it with a bit of salt.

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Thanks mate, i knew QF was under 18, but AA doesn't say (or not that i could find) so i just assumed a 2 year old is not counted as another guest, hence seeking clarification here.

The AA dragon wouldn't let me in without an AA card initially, she had no idea OWE had access to the lounge, so anything else she said after that, i took it with a bit of salt.
You are correct. I assume the person you dealt with was a baby dragon :p

scheps

Established Member
Flights
My Map
LOL, maybe she was from US airways? anyway she had a whole bunch of excuses, never apologized and tried to make it sound like she was doing me a huge favor by letting my wife and 2 year old in.

DC3

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
US Airways for sure. The PHX Admirals Clubs were US Airways Clubs, pre-merger.

Last edited:

nauta1

Intern
Flights
My Map
I had a similar situation in Shanghai, ticketing was fine got a lounge pass, but at the door of the lounge not allowed access, took some time but got entry, (for what it was worth)

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

DC3

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
They are probably still in shock. :shock: :shock:

Himeno

Established Member
I had no issues accessing the US club in PHL and the newly renamed Admirals Club at CLT with my QF WP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowhikes