Adelaide - Pullman Parking | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Adelaide - Pullman Parking

knagelli

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
We are booked at Pullman Adelaide for 3 nights , was just wondering if the prepaid parking is the best option or is there any other viable option that we could avail. The prepaid parking is $25/ so per day which is on higher side ( pardon my ignorance ) . I will have to pay around $100 if there is no alternate option.

Appreciate your suggestions and time.

SYD

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I was there 2 wks ago (but no car). There are some Wilson public carparks right there. Check the price online - if that info is available.

I imagine there could be free overnight street parking nearby. ie after 5 or 6pm and before 7 or 8 am. If that works.

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Check out Upark in Pirie St but think it will be around that. If you want to get up early you could park on the street

Anna

Established Member
In the Adelaide CBD, street parking is generally not limited at all between 12 noon Saturday and 8 am Monday. There are some exceptions, but that is the general rule. Not sure whether your 3 days include Saturday and Sunday.

TBH I would not leave my car street-parked in the CBD overnight though. If necessary I'd rather pay to have it off the street. Too many friends have come back to find cars with smashed windows because someone wanted to rummage around inside the car looking for things to steal.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluebagger05