Adding infant to Lifemiles booking | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Adding infant to Lifemiles booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronjames000

Flights
My Map
Hi fellow AFFer's,

Does anybody have any experience adding an infant to a lifemiles booking?

Can I just book the flights and then call up the carrier and have them added to the booking (and pay their fare/taxes)? Or will it have to be done through lifemiles? (If it can even be done?)

Many thanks in advance for any advice!

markis10

Veteran Member
You need to call the operating carrier as a rule, which I assume is unlikely to be Avianca after you have booked the Adult(s).

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

aaronjames000

Flights
My Map
Excellent. Thanks for the fast response markis10.

Sounds like it will be quite an easy operation then. I was worried I would be sitting on skype to Avianca for hours. Calling up SQ or TG to arrange it is great news!

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prome03