Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Account access issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milboo

Established Member
I've been having issues accessing my VFF account recently. I found 1 person at the call centre who was able to help and told me to call back if it continued - except no one else has been able to help!

When I try and log in with the correct details it tells me my account is locked. I then go to the screen asking for my VFF number and email. But I then get an error message telling me those details don't exist.

The first lady told me there was some issues with replication and if it continued some further action would be required???

Can I get some help sorting this out as I would like to access my account.

Mogul

Sounds like your account needs to be reset. Best thing to do is pm VFF here and it will generally be sorted out within 24hrs.

Milboo

Established Member
Hi VFF

Issues again and I've tried to message you but your inbox is full!

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
One section of the guest charter is "will will not remove you till -10"
I wouldn't have paid in the lounge and asked for a supervisor as it wasn't your error!
report it on customer feedback on website or write to the manager of guest experience....
should get some response!

Status
Not open for further replies.