Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

accor super sale now live

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnK

Veteran Member
One thing I hate about these Accor super sales.

"5 hotels are available on the requested dates for this destination, but do not match your specific rates. Please see the list below. "

There are only 5 Accor properties in Pattaya. :confused:

Aussie_flyer

Established Member
One thing I hate about these Accor super sales.

"5 hotels are available on the requested dates for this destination, but do not match your specific rates. Please see the list below. "

There are only 5 Accor properties in Pattaya. :confused:
Unless your advantage plus the sale doesn't start until tomorrow

thatsthatmattressman

Another beauty is the 'starting from' price ...the results will look cracker ..then when you go to checkout the price triples departing the 'starting from' price to the 'this is what it actually bloody costs' price...

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Virgin Bart

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I've got to say that I absolutely love these super sales. I've always found them to be great value (unlike some others). Just cancelled a flexible rate for Novotel Darwin and booked for 40% cheaper, with breakfast. Happy.

puppysparkes

Established Member
Thanks for the post op. I managed to grab AKL Pullman after a few unsuccessful attempts with other sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julib