Accomodation Sydney CBD

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by netaddict, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. netaddict

netaddict Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Looking for some suggestions on accomodation in Sydney CBD.

Stayed in Sydney many times at various differant places however this time have a requirement. Looking for a place in the CBD that has rooms on very high levels (eg, like 20 plus).

Been told the Meriton World Tower is a good place to stay if your looking for a high rise.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
    Advertisement

Regards,
    Dylan

2. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    Quay West has to be a fav of mine.

3. neil_gardner

neil_gardner Intern

Nov 26, 2004
    shanghai, PRC
    I prefer the Shangri-La. 36 Floors in total ; Opera House one way, Darling Harbour the other

4. bigjobs

bigjobs Active Member

Jun 4, 2005
    The Marriott at Circular Quay is nice, i like that one. get a harbour view room fairly high up if you can.

5. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
    I recently tried the Four Seasons and the rooms are very nice. Not much room variety that I could see though but the in-room facilities, service and views are top notch.

I used to use Rydges Jamison (35 odd stays in 2005) and their rooms have a LOT of variety. If you are going to be staying frequently in Sydney then Rydges is quite happy to give you nice upgrades to suites, preferred rooms and floors and so forth.

Regards
    Daniel

6. danielh

danielh Member

Dec 5, 2003
    I recently tried the Four Seasons and the rooms are very nice. Not much room variety that I could see though but the in-room facilities, service and views are top notch.

I used to use Rydges Jamison (35 odd stays in 2005) and their rooms have a LOT of variety. If you are going to be staying frequently in Sydney then Rydges is quite happy to give you nice upgrades to suites, preferred rooms and floors and so forth.

Regards
    Daniel

PS: I should mention that the Four Seasons have a 3 x $ QFF Point bonus and Rydges recently removed theirs.