Access new rewards site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANT

Established Member
mmmmmm

Has anyone successfully access the rewards site while logged in Westpac account?

I attempted, as it says it can be done point 3., but had to put in my original Rewards email/password to get in?????

Attempted to contact them about issue via email and took me 3 goes for email to go through?

PLANT said:
mmmmmm

Has anyone successfully access the rewards site while logged in Westpac account?

I attempted, as it says it can be done point 3., but had to put in my original Rewards email/password to get in?????

Attempted to contact them about issue via email and took me 3 goes for email to go through?

I am not aware that you can really do this. If you are logged in to Online Banking and select altitude it first logs you out of online banking. I understand they were working on single sign on across this,but was not aware it was ready yet - they were targetting end of May for this. Maybe the text has been updated a bit early

Westpac called me and said it will be ready late next week!

Seems they have got this sorted now. It was working for me this morning.

PLANT said:
Still no go for me!

On the page that lists your accounts, do you have a box on the right with your altitude balance listed in it? If so, click on Redeem Points from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back