Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

747 Bar Carts

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Have just had an email from Pedemont's who will deliver my cart, checking my phone number. Here's hoping it's soon.

Easy to set a delivery time whilst WFH.

Just got the call, between 0700-0900 tomorrow morning. :D😁

Last edited:

HappyFlyerFamily

Established Member
This is pretty cool though
I am not a coin collector but I seem to recall that QF had some type of coin set available for sale earlier this year, there may have been 10 in the set.
Yes, seems to be.

Vic

Have just had an email from Pedemont's who will deliver my cart, checking my phone number. Here's hoping it's soon.

thanks. will have to keep an eye out for my delivery ...

illallangi

Flights
My Map
I am not a coin collector but I seem to recall that QF had some type of coin set available for sale earlier this year, there may have been 10 in the set.

Whereabouts are you located HVR?

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

sjf

In MEL and no call - order status still sows as 'Created' does this change to Shipped or something similar once it's dispatched?

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
In MEL and no call - order status still sows as 'Created' does this change to Shipped or something similar once it's dispatched?
Mine still shows as created but has obviously shipped. As it's the courier company to get them out to people a lot will depend on their loadings and area service on a given day. Maybe HVR and I just got randomly lucky they are coming to our suburbs and had space.

For those interested in these as a possible investment then make sure you get a screenshot of the original advertisement page and of your order so to get the provenance

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
They were here at 07.01am this morning. A quick trip down the motorised tail and into my hall.

There were at least six carts in the back of the truck, but mine was the only full sized cart I could see.

Will have time to explore later but everything is there on a quick look.

Tim Tams at morning tea time. :)

The wording on the pamphlet will be familiar to all of us.

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
They were here at 07.01am this morning. A quick trip down the motorised tail and into my hall.

There were at least six carts in the back of the truck, but mine was the only full sized cart I could see.

Will have time to explore later but everything is there on a quick look.

Tim Tams at morning tea time. :)

The wording on the pamphlet will be familiar to all of us.
Good that they have inserted a pamphlet as well. Sweet!

Reactions: Hvr

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dinozaz