6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines | Page 18 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
And we thought that this was all done and dusted! New development:

I've just got an email from Qantas wine telling me that my order is now on its way!

'Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV

case of 6

Shipping as 1 parcel

Tracking Number

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX'

Please note your tracking number may take up to 24 hours to register and display with the courier company.'

Will be interesting to see if anything turns up! Incompetency rains supreme!

CLT Aussie

Intern
Just beat me to it Dr! I got the same email, as did a coworker... I had been promised Premium membership as an apology for the utter incompetence, but just logged in and that hasn't happened. Not 5 minutes later, I received the email with 2 cases on the way!

amaroo

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
It's not limited to the bubbles. I just got the same email for a few cases of Voyager Estate I ordered and have already received.

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
It's not limited to the bubbles. I just got the same email for a few cases of Voyager Estate I ordered and have already received.
That's disappointing as if it had been just the champagne I'd have been a little hopeful of it going through. But this now looks like a generic system wide issue.

Sbv72

Flights
My Map
Don’t get too excited. Under Delivery method, my order says “No Delivery Required for this Order.”

Virgin Bart

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
What an absolute disgrace. I lost interest in this but not I'm just angry at their sheer incompetence.

Got the same email.

amaroo

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Don’t get too excited. Under Delivery method, my order says “No Delivery Required for this Order.”
If it's the one in the main body of the email - mine says "standard delivery"

tielec

I have also received a similar email, when I click on tracking it says the order has already been delivered, so maybe all shipping notifications from the last few weeks have just been resent.

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Don't anyone call Qantas to discuss this!

You know their modus operandi, they clearly have no idea what's going on!

Keep quite and may be something will turn up for you :)

deka2

AFF Supporter
I have also received a similar email, when I click on tracking it says the order has already been delivered, so maybe all shipping notifications from the last few weeks have just been resent.
Mine Too.
What result do others get when they click on the tracking number?

amaroo

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
My link has just been updated to delivered. Changed in the last half hour or so.

• Sad
Reactions: DC3

Sbv72

Flights
My Map
Mine Too.
What result do others get when they click on the tracking number?
I received 3 shipping notifications this morning. 1 for the Pommery that was returned to Qantas, 1 for the Pommery that was delivered (both with completed delivery status) and 1 for my recent Harry’s Monster purchase that is in transit.

• Haha

Danger

AFF Supporter
Netflix could make a sitcom out of this debacle. Unbelievable.

• Haha

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJP1961