Free 4 x Qantas Lounge Pass - Looking for a family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
I'm wanting to give these passes to a member travelling as a family. If you're a family of three - no worries. I'll give the last one out as a general giveaway.

Usual rules - one person per pass to any Qantas Club or Qantas operated International Business Lounge. Two have an expiry end Feb 15, the other two expire end Feb 16 ... 4 passes in total.

In an attempt to ensure a family has a chance of securing the passes - you will need to have been an AFF member for 6 months with >50 posts. If you are a solo/couple flyer - please look elsewhere.

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
The passes have been allocated! A member travelling with family requiring 3, and the last one going to the member that PM'd me with a speculative pitch for any spares.

Safe travels!

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..