3,000 AirNZ Airpoints for EACH international flight! | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

3,000 AirNZ Airpoints for EACH international flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawoh

NZ has a promotion on for those who are referred and join Airpoints, offering 3000 points to both referrer and traveller for each international trip on NZ!
Important points:

* New member must be (or appear to be, I guess) an Australian.
* Trips must be completed by 31 August 2003.

Full details here:
http://www.airnzmgm.co.nz/terms.asp

If anyone wants me to nominate them, email me at:

flyertalk@softhome.net

And i'll send you an email with the referral bonus. Remember it's 3,000 points PER FLIGHT!, so if you're on a RTW with some NZ sectors, etc, you can also qualify.

thadocta

Please ignore Kawhore - it is the acknowledged laughing stock of the QF board on FlyerTalk, after he tried to get to Platinum by taking umpteen bus trips in Western Australia - and then tried to claim that it actually TOOK THE TRIPS when caught out (when we all know it didn't).

Dave

icemann

I would love to hear this story - you got a link to it Dave ?

Bus trips !? :) *LOL* :D

I thought the only buses Qantas ran were the ones between SYD DOM and SYD INT ! :D

S

shillard

kawoh said:
I've already had 10 requests, if anyone else is interested please let me know!!

flyertalk@softhome.net

If you're taking requests, how about "Smoke on the water?"

And can the NZ FF points be converted to QF points when NZ goes under?

michaelblain

icemann said:
I would love to hear this story - you got a link to it Dave ?

Bus trips !? :) *LOL* :D

I thought the only buses Qantas ran were the ones between SYD DOM and SYD INT ! :D
Whilst Thedocta is in SW19 calling "out" & "fault" with those fancy arm signals here is a lead
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum39/HTML/001222.html

I am sure Dave will have the original post by Kawoh where he went and deleted all his posts.

icemann

Cheers mate. Dave has got back to me. I'm currently in MAN and flying out soon.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Hi everyone, sorry it's been about 2 months since I was last here...too many reasons (work, flying QF everywhere, changing houses, about to add spouse, wedding plans, etc - you get the general idea).

Now on kawoh, try kawoh's bus trip thread. Most of his posts he deleted so hard to pick up the full story, but you should get enough of an idea. Having never met the person, I'm not qualified to give an opinion as to his veracity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you're new to the world of frequent flyer points - or moving to a new country - it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the consider ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeckyRoxz