2.99% purchase rate for 6 Months on selected cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfrog86

Received a flyer in the mail today offering 2.99% on purchases until January for selected cards that receive the promotion, where you have registered for the offer...

I know most people will not fall into the camp of balance carrying but since I've got a trip coming up in September I won't say no to paying off my hotels over a few months at 2.99%

Not an amazing offer for most but thought you might like to know it could be on its way to you!

PS - the card my offer was for is the Platinum Reserve I have as part of my Platinum Charge card

Got mine two days ago. Only problem is I max the card every month so if I carry a balance then no further points earned until it is paid off.

Sometimes I think it is a good idea. I have just finished a 2.99% offer for 6 months on the Amex Qantas Premium card and the interest paid would have been ~AUD100 for those 6 months. Not a bad deal and it means I did not pay for my flights for the past 6 months until earlier this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back