2.99% purchase rate for 6 Months on selected cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfrog86

Received a flyer in the mail today offering 2.99% on purchases until January for selected cards that receive the promotion, where you have registered for the offer...

I know most people will not fall into the camp of balance carrying but since I've got a trip coming up in September I won't say no to paying off my hotels over a few months at 2.99%

Not an amazing offer for most but thought you might like to know it could be on its way to you!

PS - the card my offer was for is the Platinum Reserve I have as part of my Platinum Charge card

Got mine two days ago. Only problem is I max the card every month so if I carry a balance then no further points earned until it is paid off.

Sometimes I think it is a good idea. I have just finished a 2.99% offer for 6 months on the Amex Qantas Premium card and the interest paid would have been ~AUD100 for those 6 months. Not a bad deal and it means I did not pay for my flights for the past 6 months until earlier this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back