1000 free Malaysia Airlines Enrich points for signing up...

Discussion in 'Malaysia Airlines Enrich' started by Mal, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Although I don't follow the Enrich program closely, I saw a new ad tonight promoting 1000 free Enrich points for new members joining up.

Malaysia Airlines - Enrich New

Havn't seen it advertised here, so thought I'd post it in case anyone benefits.

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisementsMoreā€¦

2. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Thanks, but the link doesn't work for me.

3. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Didn't work last night, but is working now...

4. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Not for me it isnt :(

I also tried going through MH website and also not working.

5. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Even if you do get through, it's still not working very well:

6. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Maybe try the direct signup link here:

Malaysia Airlines - How To Be A Member

Don't know what is going on. Anyways, I won't be signing up as I have too many other FF schemes that have orphan points.

7. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    That link just caused my browser to crash. I think there is something funny in the way MH set up their website that is not working properly on this computer.

How long is the promo for? I may try it out on another machine later.

8. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    #8 Mal, Jul 28, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
    Not entirely sure how long the points are around (could be an ongoing promotion? As I said above, I don't follow Enrich).

This promo is also tied into a competition where they are giving away 2xF tickets per week. That competition closes 14 Sept so I assume the points bonus will stay around until at least then?

The site does crash my Beta of IE7, but works fine under my beta of FireFox 2.

9. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I got as far as the above email indicates using Fire Fox 1.5.

10. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    So why does it crash my browser?

11. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Yay got it to work.

12. aus_flyer

aus_flyer Established Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    Would be good if the points could somehow be filtered through to AA :D

but I don't think so...

13. ansettrule

ansettrule Intern

Mar 14, 2006
    I must say that I am very pro Malaysia Airlines with the enrich miles as I am travelling to Malaysia and Singapore in October flying Business Class which will be thank's to my enrich miles.
    I have only travelled to England in 04 +05 and have cashed in amex points as well,so Malaysia Airlines are worth giving a go.

Business Class for nothing I can accept that.

Thankyou Malaysia Airlines
    Best Airline in the world.

14. Faye Hambour

Faye Hambour Newbie

Feb 6, 2009
    Can you please tell me what my Enrich membership number is please?

15. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Faye, this site is not affiliated in any way with the Enrich FF program, or any other airline's frequent flyer program. It is a community of people sharing their experiences with frequent flyer programs and associated activities.

To obtain your membership details for Enrich, you will need to contact Malaysian Airlines. On they can provide such personal information to you.

16. pootle

pootle Intern

Mar 31, 2010
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Hi guys,
    i currently have a velocity card , if i join enrich can i then move my points over to my velocity card or will they be orphaned ?

will be travelling in jul
    ( per kul , kul-sin, sin-kul, kul-sha-bjs-kul, kul -per )

also can you combine cards say DH & kids into one account as you can with QFF

thanks

:)

17. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    If I understand your question correctly then you do not need to join MH Enrich. Just credit your MH flights to your Velocity account but not sure if the earn rates would be that good for partner airlines.

Combine FF accounts? You cannot do that on QFF but you can transfer QFF points between family members with a minimum and maximum transfer limit.

I don't know about MH Enrich but you can transfer points between Velocity accounts.

18. pootle

pootle Intern

Mar 31, 2010
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    hi, many thanks for the reply , the reason i was going to get an enrich would be to claim the extra 1000 points, then add on the flights i will be doing soon

so wondered if they would be able to use for virgin etc or could it be amalgamated to my velocity account i have currently

also i meant combining family members points as you can with FF not actual accounts

hope that makes sense

19. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Sorry can't help you there as I do not quite understand MH Enrich.

I know many FF programs allow you to book rewards for family members and friends (ala SQ and MH) but not to transfer points between accounts.

You need to work out how many MH Enrich points you are likely to earn from your planned trip including the 1,000 MH Enrich points and weight that up with how many Velocity points you are likely to earn on MH flights keeping mind you can transfer points between accounts on Velocity.

There are not many FF programs that allow true "Family accounts". Olympic Airways is one that come to mindbut there are a few others.

20. greynomad

greynomad Junior Member

Feb 16, 2009
    I have 10,000+ enrich points due to expire this year. Is it possible to transfer these points to another program.