You know you are a frequent flyer when ...

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
You know you are a frequent flyer when ...
You see a post about a good value status run, start to check it out then realise you have no need to fly to maintain current status until next year - and it is February!

I have QF WP until end of October 2022 & VA WP till June 2022 without making another booking.

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
I bought something a few weeks ago from JB Hifi which cost $220. Went back today for something else, and the price came to $79.95. The sales assistant gave me a bit of a strange look when I asked him to increase the price by 5 cents, but seemed to understand when I said "TRS". :p

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
After yelling at the person in front of you to take off their belt, remove laptop & aerosols, etc., the security person says to you "You look like you know what you're doing, so I'll just leave you to it. Have a nice flight".

And in 2021, you know you're a frequent flyer when you have to get a second manila folder to store all your state border permits.

wandering_fred

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Havn't you heard of microfiche?
Yes, but in all my wandering I would be thoroughly surprised if any of the screening personnel knew what to do with a sample of one.....
And wouldn't the QR codes be too small to scan correctly?

I should just go wandering
Fred

I’m sure it’s been said but here’s my two:
1-you never do checked luggage
2- when asked your name for call centres etc you only use alpha bravo Charlie delta echo…….

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
When despite the constantly changing domestic borders you still are finding the best and safest way to still go interstate for a holiday knowing you may be re-routed or cancelled at any moment! o_O

Simo

Established Member
I still talk in airport codes when talk about lockdown areas and also still look for good deals as well even though travel is a struggle at the moment

Quickstatus

Enthusiast
you never do checked luggage
No! It’s about maximising luggage allowance. I
Back in the heyday, we had 4J and 1F to US.

A FF would instantly know the luggage allowance for:
QF metal and ticket
1WP
We maxed our luggage on way home.

Yep: 10kg! 🤣
We can agree to disagree here!!
I love nothing more than 7kgx2 in J SQ plus husbands equivalent which means no luggage scrum at the carousel and ease of travel everywhere else. Can’t stand lugging around lots of bags …..as a FF I can manage all my needs with carryon only….freedom !!