www.firstclassflyer.com | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

www.firstclassflyer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Noble

madmat777 said:
Is anyone subscribed to www.firstclassflyer.com? If so is it worth it?

Matt.
I would suppose that there is nothing there that isnt on AFF or FT. e.g. getting elite status after 3334 miles ( as mentioned on front page ) is just , imo, a reference to the AA Gold Candy Steal

I wouldnt be paying for it

Dave

Kiwi Flyer

Dave Noble said:
e.g. getting elite status after 3334 miles ( as mentioned on front page ) is just , imo, a reference to the AA Gold Candy Steal
Indeed click on the link and this is confirmed.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Some of the information published on business class airfares refers back to 2004 deals.

Credit card information not relevant unless you have a US based credit card.

glider

Flights
My Map
I was a subscriber briefly. It was - not surprisingly - US centric, so if you're based in the US and flying out of there, there's plenty. For flights originating from Australia, don't bother.

madmat777

Intern
Flights
My Map
glider said:
I was a subscriber briefly. It was - not surprisingly - US centric, so if you're based in the US and flying out of there, there's plenty. For flights originating from Australia, don't bother.
Thanks guys, that is what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bogdanov Family