Work issued credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AFF, I've tried searching this forum and have come up with no results. Perhaps not using right keywords. But the question is:

1.) I've currently closed my amex (sitting out there 18 months, 15 more months to go!! ) however my new work will issue me a new amex card. Will I qualify for the bonus after 15 months time?

2.) Does anyone know if work applies for me the amex, will it hit my credit file; and be included as part of my "limit"?

Thanks guys!!

1.) I've currently closed my amex (sitting out there 18 months, 15 more months to go!! ) however my new work will issue me a new amex card. Will I qualify for the bonus after 15 months time?

Its not your credit card, it belongs to your work.

2.) Does anyone know if work applies for me the amex, will it hit my credit file; and be included as part of my "limit"?

Yes, you know the answer.

If you applied for a credit card, then you signed stuff, its on your credit file. The information is explained on the application form you read before you signed it.

If you didnt apply, didnt sign a form, then obviously its not your credit card and cant be on your credit file. Nobody can record stuff on your credit file without your permission.

If you applied for a credit card, then you signed stuff, its on your credit file. The information is explained on the application form you read before you signed it.

If you didnt apply, didnt sign a form, then obviously its not your credit card and cant be on your credit file. Nobody can record stuff on your credit file without your permission.
Great thanks for confirming. I figured as much but good to double check.
Post automatically merged:

Great thanks for confirming. I figured as much but good to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back