Wordle!

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Wordle 1,102 2/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
What’s your secret @Bundy Bear? 👍
You had a one in seven chance and selected the least common word from those options (and a really low frequency word at that). A couple of days ago you had a one in ten chance and got that.
What are the midweek lotto numbers?

@ellen10, Scarlett, Same pattern, I wonder if we all used the same words?
I’ll put this here as a placeholder and hopefully remember to answer the question via edit in a few hours. (don’t want to put a spoiler in, in case anyone hasn’t guessed yet)

I think I went for
STARE
SOLAR or SONAR. It would’ve been one of those two, as N and L are more common letters. Can’t actually remember which I chose.
…then solved.

Last edited:
What’s your secret @Bundy Bear? 👍
You had a one in seven chance and selected the least common word from those options (and a really low frequency word at that). A couple of days ago you had a one in ten chance and got that.
What are the midweek lotto numbers?

Same staring word (hasn't come up yet) (suggested last year as one of the 2 best starting words (starts with S)

I have previous list of wordle answers so that can knock out a few answers previously used.

Although I agree got lucky today.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back