Woolworths gift card thread

gusty

So $500+7.95 card gets you ~5070 points, worth about $25.35, less 7.95 cost, $17.4 profit/bonus in WW dollars, or 2535 QFF...?

Yep that's correct, though people should read the T&C's for category restricted cards (such as Home Improvement) as they will only be able to spend them in stores recognised as being in that category by OnlyONE and there often isn't a public list of them that can be easily found.

ChrisMars

Qantas
Platinum
Yep that's correct, though people should read the T&C's for category restricted cards (such as Home Improvement) as they will only be able to spend them in stores recognised as being in that category by OnlyONE and there often isn't a public list of them that can be easily found.
Would nice to somehow have a confirmation that bunnings is on the list.

aus_flyer

Established Member
Can you use the $500 card to buy another $500 card (with extra $7.95 payment from another card)?

I know at Woolworths you can't buy a gift card with a gift card... but this isn't actually a gift card.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

andye

Virgin
Platinum
Can you use the $500 card to buy another $500 card (with extra $7.95 payment from another card)?

I know at Woolworths you can't buy a gift card with a gift card... but this isn't actually a gift card.
Definitely no split payments on GCs
You used to be able to buy a lower denomination GC with another GC but I think this has been stopped at WW

Mr He

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Officeworks has them:

But I don't recall seeing them at Woolworths.
Me neither. I think it's just the new version (packaging) of the current only1visa gift card. Any purchase of the $100 only1visa gc earns you 10x everyday rewards points this time around, and you will find the small docket shows "Giftcard Visa Green 100 Dollars". Unfortunately the $20-$500 variable one is excluded, unlike the perfect eftpos gc promotion back in Sept. The current packaging will be phased out and soon replaced by the new. Both are green, though.🤣

Coops1