Woolworths gift card thread | Page 185 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Woolworths gift card thread

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
It appears Woolworths have not distributed a catalogue this week, so I have no knowledge of any gift card offers. It may be that no catalogue was produced?

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Established Member
I don't think it actually went away (may be for 1 week?), but just wasn't being delivered.

Still not delivered for me this week.
I do recall something about no printed versions in one of the COVID-19 emails from a CEO, but can't recall if it was Coles or Woollies. I usually check via Stocard or here via your posts, but today was the first time in a few weeks. I was hoping for a eftpos/credit card offer. I have a "No Junk Mail" sticker on the letterbox so I don't get a 'hard copy'.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I do recall something about no printed versions in one of the COVID-19 emails from a CEO, but can't recall if it was Coles or Woollies. I usually check via Stocard or here via your posts, but today was the first time in a few weeks. I was hoping for a eftpos/credit card offer. I have a "No Junk Mail" sticker on the letterbox so I don't get a 'hard copy'.
Both Coles and Woolies have moved to no hard copy catolgues. Curiously still receiving many others including for Aldi and Priceline in the recent batch.

Whilst there haven't been any Woolworths offers, some Coles offers have continued.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Printed catalogues are back!

Not sure if this offer, though, is a cause for celebration:

From Wednesday April 290, buy a $100 the perfect gift card and get 1000 bonus points (note $6.95 fee).

I will be taking up the offer as I have a $3000 minimum credit card spend to reach and this is a very easy way to get there.

andye

Established Member
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map

From Wednesday April 290, buy a $100 the perfect gift card and get 1000 bonus points (note $6.95 fee).

I will be taking up the offer as I have a $3000 minimum credit card spend to reach and this is a very easy way to get there.
Seems viable with the Plat Charge double points/double cashout currently though perfects can be fiddly to redeem effectively

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map

Wasn't in the catalogue, but the $50 cards are also part of the promotion. 1000 points as well. $5.95 fee.

Attachments

neoika

Wasn't in the catalogue, but the $50 cards are also part of the promotion. 1000 points as well. $5.95 fee.
$50 one is mentioned in the catalogue.

Just find today that Only1 VISA $50 for 500 pts, $100 for 1000 pts in BIG W, $5.95 fee. If anyone is interested.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From 30/4 to 13/5 get 500 bonus points on a $50 Only 1 VISA card and 1000 bonus points on a $100 Only 1 VISA card at Big W ($5.95 fee on each card):

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From 30/4 to 13/5 at Big W:

600 bonus points on $30 ultimate for kids, teens and students cards

1000 bonus points on $50 ultimate for kids, teens, students, him and home cards

2000 bonus points on $100 ultimate for home and him cards.

Captain Halliday

Established Member
From 30/4 to 13/5 get 500 bonus points on a $50 Only 1 VISA card and 1000 bonus points on a $100 Only 1 VISA card at Big W ($5.95 fee on each card):

As part of Woolies group, I’m assuming Big W registers have the same software patch that was applied to supermarkets a couple of years back.

Does anyone know for sure or tried recently?

Nathant123

From 30/4 to 13/5 at Big W:

600 bonus points on $30 ultimate for kids, teens and students cards

1000 bonus points on $50 ultimate for kids, teens, students, him and home cards

2000 bonus points on $100 ultimate for home and him cards.

I'm new to Woolies rewards. Does this offer for example and the earlier EFTPOS gift card offer that you posted allow them to be redeemed only once or is it the bonus points multiplied by the amount you purchase? Says up to 10 cards per customer but doesn't state the amount of overall points you could earn like flybuys usually do.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andy114