Wingly takes off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

NZflygirl

Established Member
Interesting but the size of the planes puts me off but its a great concept and should work well for those happy to fly small planes.

Justchecking

I'd have too many safety concerns to be making use of this one. But I'm sure some people will go for it and if a light aircraft is flying around anyway, it may as well ferry more than just one person.

trooper

Established Member
Solutions
Look on the bright side...... a light aircraft can land safely (well..safely for the pax...maybe not so much for the aircraft) in a very small distance.. so if something WERE to go wrong.......:mrgreen:

Interesting idea but I can see a few downsides. Weather can ground a lighty very easily..... and given the difficulties of staying qualified I suspect many of the pilots would be VFR only..... you probably need to have a very loose schedule to use this service..... Baggage weight could quickly become a problem.....especially in a TWO seater....

Foreigner

Established Member
Customs and immigration issues too would be a consideration. Could be a challenge following Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online