There’s something special about opening a bottle with a few extra years of age and our Sommelier team have selected some excellent examples from the Southern Hemisphere’s largest open cellar, resulting in a superb line up of South Australian heritage wines. Join us for an exclusive evening...
- 2010 Rockford Vine Vale Riesling
- 2010 Rockford Local Growers Semillon
- 2013 Tapanappa Tiers Chardonnay
- 2012 Shaw + Smith M3 Chardonnay
- 2013 Henschke Cyril Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2003 Wolf Blass Black Label Cabernet Blend
- 2008 Penfolds RWT Shiraz
- 2010 Charles Melton Nine Popes GSM
The Marson family, Mario and Helen and daughters Laura, Madeleine and Emily, moved to Heathcote and began planting their 7 hectares of vines in 2000. #CharlesSturtUniversity #DomainedelaPoussed’Or #DrJohnMiddleton
After cheating cancer, the acclaimed wordsmith was on hand to celebrate the launch of a new biography.
Tasting Some Of The Sensational Latest Releases Of Australian Superstar Winery Henschke | Quill & PadOne of the problems with having an iconic wine among your offerings is that other, equally worthy wines are often overlooked or diminished in the eyes of wine lovers. But such is life. With its latest releases, Australian superstar winery Henschke has moved to align the vintages of several of...quillandpad.com
- Henschke Hill of Grace Shiraz 2016 - JO92
- Henschke Mount Edelstone Shiraz 2016 - JO95
Henschke is the foremost single-brand winery in Australia, built on 109ha of family-owned single vineyards (and a select band of loyal growers) in the Eden and Barossa valleys and the Adelaide Hills. The varietal cornerstones are shiraz, cabernet sauvignon and riesling, and the mortar comes with...