There’s something special about opening a bottle with a few extra years of age and our Sommelier team have selected some excellent examples from the Southern Hemisphere’s largest open cellar, resulting in a superb line up of South Australian heritage wines. Join us for an exclusive evening...
- 2010 Rockford Vine Vale Riesling
- 2010 Rockford Local Growers Semillon
- 2013 Tapanappa Tiers Chardonnay
- 2012 Shaw + Smith M3 Chardonnay
- 2013 Henschke Cyril Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2003 Wolf Blass Black Label Cabernet Blend
- 2008 Penfolds RWT Shiraz
- 2010 Charles Melton Nine Popes GSM
The Marson family, Mario and Helen and daughters Laura, Madeleine and Emily, moved to Heathcote and began planting their 7 hectares of vines in 2000. #CharlesSturtUniversity #DomainedelaPoussed’Or #DrJohnMiddleton
After cheating cancer, the acclaimed wordsmith was on hand to celebrate the launch of a new biography.
- Henschke Hill of Grace Shiraz 2016 - JO92
- Henschke Mount Edelstone Shiraz 2016 - JO95
Henschke is the foremost single-brand winery in Australia, built on 109ha of family-owned single vineyards (and a select band of loyal growers) in the Eden and Barossa valleys and the Adelaide Hills. The varietal cornerstones are shiraz, cabernet sauvignon and riesling, and the mortar comes with...