Will CBA match card type from Citibank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brissyflyer

I currently have a Citibank Platinum Visa that was automatically upgraded from Gold with the Gold annual fee, I would like to change to CBA Platinum as I can then transfer Velocity points 1:1 instead of the 1.5:1 rate that Citibank offers.

Does anyone know if CBA would automatically give me a plat card with the lower annual fee? (I'm already a CBA customer so that should help)

Thanks

Peter

I currently have a Citibank Platinum Visa that was automatically upgraded from Gold with the Gold annual fee, I would like to change to CBA Platinum as I can then transfer Velocity points 1:1 instead of the 1.5:1 rate that Citibank offers.

Does anyone know if CBA would automatically give me a plat card with the lower annual fee? (I'm already a CBA customer so that should help)

Thanks

Peter

My opinion is you don't even need to imagine about CBA will reduce any fees for you plus from Feb 2010, the redeem rate for the velocity will be $2:1, which means it's even worse than citi.

My opinion is you don't even need to imagine about CBA will reduce any fees for you plus from Feb 2010, the redeem rate for the velocity will be $2:1, which means it's even worse than citi.

I didn't realise that, oh well problem solved, i'll stick with citibank for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back