Wild Rumour : Hilton Honors to Offer Lifetime Status [confirmed] | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Wild Rumour : Hilton Honors to Offer Lifetime Status [confirmed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drron

Enthusiast
Maybe losing too many to SPG which has lifetime status.Another 2 years before I am LTP with SPG.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I wonder how high the bar will be set...and would all previous stays be counted??

JohnK

Veteran Member
As long as there are no further devaluations for points and year by year status.

Can't see myself ever getting lifetime status anyway.

JMFK

Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Interesting. Perhaps this will be enough to keep me loyal to Hilton next year. I'm strongly considering whether the grass is greener at SPG.

JMFK

Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Great news. Will be very interested to see what the qualifying requirements are!

Hopefully I'm at least half way!

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
And once the requirements are known the discussion on it being too low can start cf the requirements being too high. :)

Cynicor

Established Member
I can't wait. I need base points requirements or I will be "staying" a few months at Hilton Kuching. I.e. Checkin in jan, pay for 3 months and 2 rooms and fly back to checkout ;)

drron

Enthusiast
Well if they use the same system of eligibility as SPG I would make lifetime diamond-14 years at elite levels and over 600 nights at Hiltons.Bet they don't though.

JMFK

Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Yikes. As someone who's only ever done it on stays and base points, this is gonna take a while!!

Half way on the years though!

drron

Enthusiast
Wonder how far they go back.I had 7 years as diamond and gold since.Always qualified 3 ways.
Is there a lifetime gold.Couldn't find mention of it.The SPG lifetime status better-only 500 nights for plat,250 for gold so already have that.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warren Woolfe