Wild Rumour : Hilton Honors to Offer Lifetime Status [confirmed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
Maybe losing too many to SPG which has lifetime status.Another 2 years before I am LTP with SPG.

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I wonder how high the bar will be set...and would all previous stays be counted??

JohnK

Veteran Member
As long as there are no further devaluations for points and year by year status.

Can't see myself ever getting lifetime status anyway.

DC3

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Might be lifetime Silver. ;)

JMFK

Qantas
Platinum 1
Interesting. Perhaps this will be enough to keep me loyal to Hilton next year. I'm strongly considering whether the grass is greener at SPG.

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum 1

JMFK

Qantas
Platinum 1
Great news. Will be very interested to see what the qualifying requirements are!

Hopefully I'm at least half way!

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
And once the requirements are known the discussion on it being too low can start cf the requirements being too high. :)

Cynicor

Established Member
I can't wait. I need base points requirements or I will be "staying" a few months at Hilton Kuching. I.e. Checkin in jan, pay for 3 months and 2 rooms and fly back to checkout ;)

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
Well if they use the same system of eligibility as SPG I would make lifetime diamond-14 years at elite levels and over 600 nights at Hiltons.Bet they don't though.

JMFK

Qantas
Platinum 1
Yikes. As someone who's only ever done it on stays and base points, this is gonna take a while!!

Half way on the years though!

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
Wonder how far they go back.I had 7 years as diamond and gold since.Always qualified 3 ways.
Is there a lifetime gold.Couldn't find mention of it.The SPG lifetime status better-only 500 nights for plat,250 for gold so already have that.

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..