Sponsored Why a VPN is useful when travelling internationally

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
I went for NordVPN a while back, for geoblocking purposes. Like to leave it on all the time (sorta for extra security),

I leave my NordVPN on continuously and have found a couple of sites that don't like it. GloBird energy was a challenge until I turned it off.

FlyerTalk doesn't like some of the servers. I simply disconnect and try again. Never had AFF reject a server, yet.

My biggest problem with NordVPN is the requirement to reenter the password whenever there is an upgrade or some other matter I've not been able to determine. With a password of 20+ varied characters it's a pain to have to carry it, even in a disguised format.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
thread bookmarked for future reference. ;)