Sponsored - Why a VPN is useful when travelling internationally | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Sponsored Why a VPN is useful when travelling internationally

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
I went for NordVPN a while back, for geoblocking purposes. Like to leave it on all the time (sorta for extra security),

I leave my NordVPN on continuously and have found a couple of sites that don't like it. GloBird energy was a challenge until I turned it off.

FlyerTalk doesn't like some of the servers. I simply disconnect and try again. Never had AFF reject a server, yet.

My biggest problem with NordVPN is the requirement to reenter the password whenever there is an upgrade or some other matter I've not been able to determine. With a password of 20+ varied characters it's a pain to have to carry it, even in a disguised format.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
thread bookmarked for future reference. ;)

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogerseil