Who else still holds the Citibank Free For Life Premier Card?

PLANT

Established Member
Still got it and the email came today the rewards 200k can only be earnt a year!
What are the changes:
A summary of the main changes is set out below:
Domestic Spend
mail

mail
You will earn 2 Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions made online*​
mail
mail
You will earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other eligible transactions​
mail

International Spend
mail

mail
You will continue to earn 2 Points per $1 spent on eligible International Spend​
Your Points earn rate will be capped at 200,000 Points over a 12-month period and will reset on the statement cycle after the anniversary of your enrolment date of 23-Nov​

mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
International Spend
mail
mail
mail

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I keep mine for the 2 free PP visits per year...have a 15K limit which I never use

daft009

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Still got it and the email came today the rewards 200k can only be earnt a year!
What are the changes:
A summary of the main changes is set out below:
Domestic Spend
mail

mail
You will earn 2 Points per $1 spent on eligible transactions made online*​
mail
mail
You will earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other eligible transactions​
mail

International Spend
mail
mail
You will continue to earn 2 Points per $1 spent on eligible International Spend​
Your Points earn rate will be capped at 200,000 Points over a 12-month period and will reset on the statement cycle after the anniversary of your enrolment date of 23-Nov​

mail
mail
mail
mail
mail
International Spend
mail
mail
mail
Wow.. It's gone from one of the best non AMEX cards to this!

coolsteps

That new news to me. I hope they don't introduce an annual fee we keep our current entitlements and the new mob offers better customer service and offers. Got letter today from virgin saver account that citibank are closing accounts .

Legoman

Anyone with a subscription care to PDF that article and put it up somewhere for those without to read?

daft009

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Anyone with a subscription care to PDF that article and put it up somewhere for those without to read?
its not allowed by the admins here but here is the gist of it...

Citi’s consumer banking retreat includes all its consumer-focused operations including credit cards, loans, retail banking, wealth management for high-net-worth individuals and mortgages.

The Australian sale plans come as Citi reviews its retail banking operations in the region. The group has about 20 consumer banks globally, and a dozen are in the Asia Pacific region including Australia, South Korea and Thailand.

Should Citi find a buyer for its Australian consumer operations, it would leave the Wall Street bank focused on institutional banking and capital markets businesses, which include investment banking, capital markets and advisory, markets and securities trading, commercial banking and treasury services.

Lynda2475

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Here is a free article from ABC no subscription needed:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..