Where is JQ35 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Where is JQ35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermen

AFF Supporter
Seems that it has disappeared from late 2014 / late 2015 on Sat?

Edit: Referring to the tag on SYD - MEL leg...

Last edited:

AustraliaPoochie

AFF Supporter
You mean the domestic passenger on international sector JQ35, ... maybe JQ/QF have discovered our little secret, and have found a way to gerzump that special treat.
Means another door closes for us to keep getting that international feeling on a flight, travelling as a domestic passenger on that JQ flight.
We lost QF81, ADL - SYD and vv a while back eh, soon who knows, they might take off QF8's ability to take passengers from BNE to SYD as domestic passengers.
I got 2 JQ35 flighs, on different days later this month and later on this year.

mannej

AFF Supporter
I was half expecting to see a JQ35 has disappeared off the radar thread...:oops:

Simo

AFF Supporter
Seasonal changes.

Makes it a lot harder to do the trip between SYD and MEL.

JQ35 is the reason why I fly JQ

I blame JQ

AustraliaPoochie

AFF Supporter
Good point Simo.
Have you tried the Dreamliner yet.
Mine is this Sat, if all goes well.
And I am ready to accept it if it all goes pear shaped.
OP maybe book and fly earlier, this year... just in case JQ35 Dom disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York – a feat it aims to ach ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sueclift68