When will CX release their post March 2025 booking capability ?

ronlon

Hi at the moment bookings for Cathay flights stop at 31 March 2025. Does anyone know when April 1 2025 onwards loads onto the system ?

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Hi at the moment bookings for Cathay flights stop at 31 March 2025. Does anyone know when April 1 2025 onwards loads onto the system ?
It won't until t-14, I experienced the same when I tried to book april 2024. Also during the april school hoolidays were all showing as none available until roughly T-14 or T-7

It may be after June again like 2023?

It won't until t-14, I experienced the same when I tried to book april 2024. Also during the april school hoolidays were all showing as none available until roughly T-14 or T-7
Hi do you mean 7/14 days or weeks prior to a scheduled flight ?

I suspect Cathay are trying to determine just how much demand there is next year for flights in and out of HKG given the hit HKG has taken with tourist numbers. I have noticed that MEL - HKG flights have dropped from 3 flights/day to 2 flights/day.

Yup just saw it too. Unfortunately not on the date im looking for (cx reward seats). During April school holiday. Do you know if they generally release more in coming months or these are blackout dates due to school holiday?

Just booked a couple of J legs on RTW itinerary from Sydney - Madrid via HKG and then at the end of the itinerary HKG back to Sydney. Mid April departure and mid May return.

From any of the Asian cities to Australia via HKG. I have checked Feb as well, and it’s only showing availability from the end of month.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back