What's this concierge thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yada Yada

Established Member
Has anyone else been receiving mail from Amex advising that they can now use the concierge service?

According to the guff, you can use your points for almost anything. Details here. I get so much mail from Amex that I usually only glance at it before binning it. The letters about this service have been quite persistent. :rolleyes:

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has used it and what they think.

Yada Yada said:
Has anyone else been receiving mail from Amex advising that they can now use the concierge service?

According to the guff, you can use your points for almost anything. Details here. I get so much mail from Amex that I usually only glance at it before binning it. The letters about this service have been quite persistent. :rolleyes:

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has used it and what they think.

I suspect that I got the letter you are refering to this morning. It's become almost daily and like you that leads to them not being fully read.

Maybe the concierge service could be used to ask about getting reduced mail outs :!:

straitman said:
I suspect that I got the letter you are refering to this morning. It's become almost daily and like you that leads to them not being fully read.

Maybe the concierge service could be used to ask about getting reduced mail outs :!:

I went through a phase where the would constantly ring about the latest insurance offers. I think they have offered to insure me against getting married, getting divorced, having children, moving house, changing jobs, cutting myself, waking up in the morning and so on.

oz_mark said:
I went through a phase where the would constantly ring about the latest insurance offers. I think they have offered to insure me against getting married, getting divorced, having children, moving house, changing jobs, cutting myself, waking up in the morning and so on.
You should be well covered then :!:

.... and spending ALL your money on insurance. :oops:

Haha, I'd be happy with Amex not passing on my details to the various Life Insurance companies they deal with (They're not the only financial institution that does, just the most annoying one in my list)

The calls are quickish, but really calling my work number at 5:40pm and expecting me there? Please Amex, give up and try someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back