What are the odds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffshot

For you more savvy FFers out there, what are my chances?

Currently waitlisted for a D seat as a WP on QF175 Sun 18JUN? I see QF has 4 J seats currently up for grabs.

bigjobs

i take QF175 on Sunday alot. it is usually full in J cause of the Sunday morning arrival into LAX.

i hope you get what you are looking for.

the last two times i have taken this service on Sunday it has been VH-OJI which has AVOD. it worked ok both times.

duffshot

bigjobs said:
the last two times i have taken this service on Sunday it has been VH-OJI which has AVOD. it worked ok both times.

I love playing AVOD bingo - will it work at all? Will it work for everyone? Will it work for the whole flight?

From what I hear we should be blaming Rockwell Collins and not QF who are as peed of with IFE / AVOD issues as much as we are

Mal

Enthusiast
I'm seeing the availability as:

J9 C9

If it stays at that, I think you have a reasonable chance.

Remember it's a 2 class plane only, so plenty of J seats. Even more seats if they substitute a 3 class plane onto the route (although unlikely due to current plane issues)

Can't you call QF and request they ask the powers that be to release the D class seat? As a WP, surely you have a good chance....

aus_flyer

Established Member
I've often had a D waitlist cleared. I think you're in with a good chance, but...

The catch is, they usually wait as long as they can before making a decision!

I would suggest calling QF and asking them to resubmit. QF yield (the department that approves such requests) have been a bit slow lately - so if they resubmit, it might help to speed it up.

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgifford

Staff online