Westpac Altitude Black Points Redemption Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charleston

Hey guys,

I've recently got this card, and i'm a bit concerned my points aren't being transferred for my normal spend.

I've spent on both the Amex and Visa - the Amex spend has come across to my QFF account, but my Mastercard card hasn't.

There doesn't appear to be a way on the Westpac site to see points earned unless i've missed something? I'm concerned these points have gone into the ether.

How long do points from standard spend take to come across?

Supplemental question, how long do the bonus points usually take to come though?

Hi Charleston

Points (bonus or otherwise) won't hit your FF account until after they've appeared on your statement, so if you've not yet had a statement, don't expect points. I'm having a slightly different problem at the moment I have had 2 statement cycles and Amex are quick but I've not received any from Westpac, although they have appeared on my statement (including bonus).

I can't recall the exact Ts & Cs on this card but I think they may have a service level for bonus points of 'up to 60 days' from qualifying spend. That aligns with my experience - I qualified quickly but the bonus points weren't on my first statement.

I'm now getting bounced from Westpac to QFF to Westpac.

I'm essentially having the same problem you've described, I called Westpac after this post and was told that there is a known issue between Westpac and Qantas for the points transfer that is being worked on.

I'm essentially having the same problem you've described, I called Westpac after this post and was told that there is a known issue between Westpac and Qantas for the points transfer that is being worked on.

Yep. Same for me. I was told to wait 8 weeks from statement which is about 2 weeks from now. It's hard to swallow when I reckon the Amex points showed up a day before the statement. I don't need the points until November so I'll see what happens... Good luck.

I also have the Qantas Platinum Visa + Amex and was about to call Westpac to find out whats going on with the points being credited. I have had the cards for 3 months now and amex has deposited the points each time on time including the bonus, but I haven't had anything from Westpac. So I understand its just a waiting game?

Similar topic but different question

On my Altitude Amex I've earned 12,000 points.
On my Altitude account it says I've earned 7 points.

How long does it take for points to go from Amex to the Altitude account (so I can transfer to KrisFlyer?) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back