Wendouree allocations and general discussion

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Mattsy

I have received an allocation for the past 3 years but this year received a “sorry no can do” letter. Skinny year indeed!

darellk

2nd year player here, just received this year's nicely worded knockback letter, stating with production of only 25tn that pricelists will only be sent to long term customers, and I will be retained on the list and advised when stocks from the 2021 vintage (yielding 45tn) are released in 2023. Disappointing but expected.

So the hunt for a reasonably priced bottle or two continues......

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
3rd year... rejection. Pretty disappointing.
That's Wendouree.

Extreme patience required.

Or make friends with someone who you know gets an allocation. Almost everyone I know that gets their full allocation every year doesn't intend to keep every bottle. Swaps 'among friends' are common.

Last edited:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..