Wendouree allocations and general discussion | Page 30 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Wendouree allocations and general discussion

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
They don't need a cellar door as everything goes each year.
I know that they do not have a cellar door. I stated this 4 years ago here:

But it is not correct to suggest that 'everything goes each year'. The Muscat they make, for example, is usually available for many years after the initial time it is offered.

Taking a comment I made quite some time ago (8 months ago) completely out of context is a very strange thing to do. I'd suggest you spend some time reading through the thread.

Last edited:

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Any Tassie members interested in a single (or maybe 7) of anything other than Shiraz, send me a message. The wines I really want this year add up to 1 less than a box multiple and it seems a waste of the delivery fee.

Would need to be arranged prior to the letter being delivered as I like to return it the same day.

Jggggg

Yep Melbourne here. Generally how long after sending back do they charge the card?

Kohen

Spoke to Kirsten at Wendouree today, they will start processing from the 15th. Have sent 30 bottle order off today. Am black crayon in SA which normally helps but it remains a mystery

Dr Ralph

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Yep Melbourne here. Generally how long after sending back do they charge the card?
Varies. A couple of weeks to a couple of months. Payment taken when order is processed. Orders processed progressively usually by state.

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Any Tassie members interested in a single (or maybe 7) of anything other than Shiraz, send me a message. The wines I really want this year add up to 1 less than a box multiple and it seems a waste of the delivery fee.

Would need to be arranged prior to the letter being delivered as I like to return it the same day.
My letter arrived today, a bottle of Pressings filled the empty spot just nicely

Kohen

My letter arrived today, a bottle of Pressings filled the empty spot just nicely
Agreed just went the one to max a mixed dozen - its a long haul wine apparently - treating it as a curio

afro

Got mine too, just dropped off in the street mail box. Now just wait for the wine to come .

Steady

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Agreed just went the one to max a mixed dozen - its a long haul wine apparently - treating it as a curio
Yes, sounds like a long haul wine, I’d always considered all Wendouree wine to be long haul....

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willjet