Weird thing on QFF summary page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt1983

I just re-qualified for Gold (sad to see the 800-odd SCs disappear) and I looked at my summary online and it had the line that said how many I needed to attain platinum - but nothing about how many required to retain Gold?

I don't recall seeing this last year?

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

ckck

I too am a SG and I just checked my QFF details and I have both the number required to retain Gold and the number required to attain Platinum. I find that when you requalify as Gold that line disappears and you just have the line telling you how many points required to attain platinum.

Maybe it is just a glitch? Having you tried logging out and logging back in again? or maybe just check your details again in a day or two and see if the system rights itself.

gberry

Hi Guys, you need 600 SC's in your current year to retain Gold the next year or 1,400 to hit Platinum & then only 1,200/yr to retain Platinum.
Good luck
Greg

I just re-qualified for Gold (sad to see the 800-odd SCs disappear) and I looked at my summary online and it had the line that said how many I needed to attain platinum - but nothing about how many required to retain Gold?

I don't recall seeing this last year?

samh004

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I would say the account is still in transition, and will correct itself in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

No members online now.