waitlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

peggysue445

I'm a newie so here goes. Any idea from any of the seasoned travellers out there what our chances may be of securing an upgrade from a fully paid discount economy bne/lax to business upon going on waitlist which I believe for a lowly bronze is 90 days prior to departure. Was lucky enough to get an upgrade to business 2yrs back using only ff points but not from waitlist.

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

redrat

peggysue445,
I've been frequently waitlisted and had the upgrade come through all except once in the last 6 years of INT travel of 3-4 times per year. :)
With that said, I've been a PLAT for most of that time and as a bronze I guess there is always a chance but probably on the snowball in hell type of chance. You see you have all the other card holders of PLAT/G/etc. in front of you. :(
And then there's the QF staff that are on constant travel back and forth that seem to get ahead of the paying customer.
In any case I wish you every bit of luck in obtaining the UG.
I just re-read your post & realized that you're not using points in which case I would say there's less chance than before, if that is at all possible.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.