Virgin Velocity Website Issues | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Virgin Velocity Website Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolthead

Flights
My Map
I am currently in Vancouver and I am having issues getting into "My Account".... the message is:

"We are sorry, but we are unable to complete your request at this time, please try again later.
If this problem persists please contact our Membership Contact Centre on 131 875...."
I have been trying for about 24 hours. I had no issues in New York last week. Is any one else having issues with their account or could it be possibly be the fact that I am in Canada.

Thanks....:)

Clivem

You are not alone in Canada .. I'm in the thriving metropolis of Goondiwindi right now with the same story re 'my account' .... there is still access to future bookings but.

Bolthead

Flights
My Map
Working now for some reason... still in Vancouver but off to San Jose CA tomorrow :)

AustraliaPoochie

AFF Supporter
4 letter word with S as a starter comes to mind.
Thought it was some.
But it looks like me too, makes me wonder maybe QF is better!
Under my booking, the booking details just show summary, but wont go into detail view.
Have tried many different computers, but my bookings in detailed view, still hangs there, with the little circle going round for yonks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadjalo