Virgin Lounge AFF Corporate memberships | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Virgin Lounge AFF Corporate memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excitedly typing my first post, have been reading AFF for ages and thought I should sign up rather than free load hehe

Just wondering if the Virgin Lounge AFF Corporate membership ever eventuated?

I work in state government and asked our travel co-ordinator if I could personally purchase a Virgin Lounge membership at corporate rates, it was a big no. Although we allow staff to purchase Qantas Club memberships! It makes me sad!

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
The AFF QP is the only one of the type on here.
I have been to several VA lounges, they are ok but not as good as QP aka the Qantas Club.

markis10

Veteran Member
AFF have approached Virgin and the response has been not yet, that was a while ago and perhaps we should do it again. I would imagine it is a bit of a no brainer for any airline, although the VA silver offer is also good which is something QF don't have, at $300 it's not hard to get your money back.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.