Virgin Australia - Promo Codes (ongoing) | Page 52 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Virgin Australia - Promo Codes (ongoing)

ICUDr

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Tried all the codes above on my VA Business account but none of them worked =/

Are there different codes for the VA business accounts?

Gold Member

Established Member
PTV47

Enjoy up to 10% off eligible Virgin Australia marketed Domestic, Trans-Tasman, International short-haul and International long-haul flights.

A 20-day advance purchase applies. Offer does not apply to Virgin Australia freedom, tactical or sale fares. Offer is available between 1 October 2019 – 31 January 2020 for travel during the below dates.

Travel Period:
01 OCT 19 – 20 DEC 19
30 DEC 19 – 08 APR 20
15 APR 20 – 29 JUN 20

westsurf

Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Using the codes just got PER-MEL and MEL via SYD-DPS for $1880 Business Saver per passenger in mid Nov.

barely 50% more than a one way PER-MEL J Class flight.

Reactions: Ade

Pufoasa

Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
BKQ39
Enjoy up to 10% off Virgin Australia marketed Domestic, Trans-Tasman, International Short Haul and International Long Haul Flights. Discounted fares available in Business, Premium Economy, Freedom, Elevate and Getaway fare classes. Offer does not apply to Sale fares.
A 20 day advance purchase period applies.

Nathant123

Not a promo code but a promo nevertheless... 10% off Virgin Australia gift cards at Coles for 1 week commencing 22nd October. Combine with a 10% off promo code and you’re laughin.
If I were to purchase a stack of gift cards, can they all be used for one booking or is it one gift card per booking?

MikaD

If I were to purchase a stack of gift cards, can they all be used for one booking or is it one gift card per booking?
One per booking if done online. Call centre will allow you to do multiple but cannot combine with a promo code

deangelj

Virgin
Platinum
Hi - does anyone have a promo code that works on domestic freedom fares - travel next year?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alizzara