Virgin Australia Business Class - Meals, Menus & Service

VA812 SYD-MEL 3/10

Scrambled eggs with chorizos or crumpets with cream and pear consomme

Orders taken: 1A-1F pre-departure, then 2A-2F after doors closed
PXL_20261002_222703350.jpg


VA871 MEL-SYD 5/10

Linguine? (I must have misheard gnocchi as linguine going by my search in this thread) mushroom ragu with optional chicken breast or beef with polenta

Orders taken: 1A-1C, 2D-2F (I was 2F), 1D-1F, 2A-2C

PXL_20261005_070808255.jpg
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

VA1102 0935 BNE-NTL
Corn fritters, bit surprised to get a breakfast menu at this time, I thought flights after 0930 were lunch menu?
63778.jpg
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top