Virgin 50000 points and 100 SCs Gold, 200SC for Plat(targetted & 7.5K spend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
DJ are emailing select members offering them the following:

As a valued Velocity Gold member, Virgin Money would like to exclusively offer you 50,000 bonus Velocity Points* and 100 Status Credits* when you take out a Virgin Flyer or Virgin High Flyer Credit Card by 31 December 2011 and spend $7,500 over 3 months*.

Benefits of the Virgin Flyer Credit Cards include:
bulletpoint-Red.gif
Earn Velocity Points on every day spend and accelerate your Points faster.
bulletpoint-Red.gif
Purchase a Virgin Australia domestic seat and receive a complimentary seat[SUP]#[/SUP] on the same flight up to four times every year. You will just need to cover the credit card fees. Flights subject to availability, conditions apply.

Terms and Conditions

Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply to the Virgin Flyer or Virgin High Flyer Credit Card and are available at virginmoney.com.au

*50,000 bonus Velocity Points and Status Credits offer is provided to new Virgin Flyer and Virgin High Flyer Credit Card account holders who apply through the landing page prior to 31 Dec 2011 and spend $7500 or more on retail purchases within 3 months of account approval (excludes refunds, Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and special promotions). Promotion open to new customers only, and those who are the initial recipient of this email only. There must be an active Velocity Membership linked to the Virgin Flyer/High Flyer Credit Card account. Points and Status Credits may take up to 60 days after reaching the $7500 spend amount to be credited to the Primary Cardholders Velocity account. Status Credits are valid for 12 months from the date they are allocated to a members Account and are used in determining levels of membership. This offer is not redeemable for cash, is non transferrable and can't be used in conjunction with other Virgin Flyer/High Flyer Credit Card Point promotions or offers. This offer is valid until 31 Dec 2011 and is subject to change at the discretion of Virgin Money.

[SUP]#[/SUP]The Complimentary Seat offer is valid for two Guests only and both guests must be booked through the Guest Contact Centre and be for both guests travelling together. Offer provides 50% off Domestic Virgin Australia flights for you and a friend for up to 4 segments a year in saver, flexi and premium fare classes (excludes sale fares). The Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre will advise if there is availability for the dates you wish to travel. Credit card payment fees apply to both Guests and are not discounted. Checked baggage charges apply to some fare types. New Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre bookings made at least 21 days in advance only. Payment with Virgin Flyer and/or Virgin Australia vouchers required. Seats must be booked in the same fare class and are subject to availability which may be limited at peak times such as weekends, Christmas or School Holidays. This flight offer can't be used in conjunction with other Virgin Flyer Credit card Points promotions or flight offers. Click here for further details.

**Points redemptions quoted are Reward Seats, subject to availability and to the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions. Fares are correct as at 22 November 2011 and are subject to change. Seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights. Any pay component is not eligible for Points earn with Velocity Airline Partners. Name changes and refunds are not permitted. Credit/Debit card charges will apply: $4.50 per person per sector for Virgin Australia and $25 per person per booking for V Australia. A phone booking fee applies: $30 per person for Virgin Australia and $50 per booking for V Australia. Additional baggage charges apply for domestic flights. Pre-pay $12 or pay $40 at the airport, per person, per flight for a 23kg allowance. For existing bookings, pay by phone: $17 per person, per flight for Virgin Australia. Fees will be incurred for excess baggage. Complimentary baggage allowances apply for Silver, Gold and Platinum Velocity members and guests travelling on Flexi, Premium Economy and Business Class Fares. Conditions and travel restrictions apply for all fares. For full details see virginaustralia.com/velocity.

Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 75 103 478 897 distributes the Virgin Money Credit Cards under an arrangement with Citigroup Pty Ltd ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 ("Citibank"). Citi is the credit provider and issuer of the Credit Cards.

To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time

re: Virgin 50000 points and 100 SCs Gold, 200SC for Plat(targetted & 7.5K spend)

That is an awesome deal, if it is just for Virgin Flyer card. Given the annual fee is only $99. Plus 4 sectors BOGOF!

Maybe I should cancel my current Virgin Flyer card .......

re: Virgin 50000 points and 100 SCs Gold, 200SC for Plat(targetted & 7.5K spend)

Just got the email here and mine was 200 Status Credits...

"Receive a bonus 50,000 Velocity Points and 200 Status Credits with Virgin Money."

I've not flown with them since my Platinum status match - wonder if that has anything to do with it?

"Receive a bonus 50,000 Velocity Points and 200 Status Credits with Virgin Money."

Mine too :)

Goes searching email inbox ...

I've not flown with them since my Platinum status match - wonder if that has anything to do with it?

DJ are emailing select members offering them the following:

As a valued Velocity Gold member, Virgin Money would like to exclusively offer you 50,000 bonus Velocity Points* and 100 Status Credits* when you take out a Virgin Flyer or Virgin High Flyer Credit Card by 31 December 2011 and spend $7,500 over 3 months*.

I'd say that's where the difference has come from.

Looks like its 200 SC for Plats, just got my email:

As a valued Velocity Platinum member, Virgin Money would like to exclusively offer you 50,000 bonus Velocity Points* and 200 Status Credits* when you take out a Virgin Flyer or Virgin High Flyer Credit Card by 31 December 2011 and spend $7,500 over 3 months*.

Re: Virgin 50000 points and 100 SCs (targetted and requires 7.5K spend)

Oh bugger, I haven't received one of those e-mails. :( Would rather like one too, am shopping for new credit cards..

ok mine just arrived too... easy way to make 200sc's!!!!

As usual, no vulture bait here, but SWMBO with the same status did receive it - unlike the QF double SC promo at least the family pooling makes this one worthwhile, will have requalified for VA WP in no time. Points don't hurt at all either, nice job VFF. :)

Re: Virgin 50000 points and 100 SCs for gold 200 Plat(targetted and requires 7.5K spe

Also 50,000 points and 200 SC here. Status matched last month. No flights yet, but several booked over the next two months.

Oh bugger, I haven't received one of those e-mails. :( Would rather like one too, am shopping for new credit cards..

Turns out I may have just scored a bit of an own goal.. had forgotten I'd turned off the marketing e-mail option in my Velocity account. Guess I've missed out now :-|

I see there is a choice of 2 cards.. standard and platinum... $99 v $249..

Turns out I may have just scored a bit of an own goal.. had forgotten I'd turned off the marketing e-mail option in my Velocity account. Guess I've missed out now :-|

Dammit, me too, had the "other partners" box unticked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back