Viewing older Qantas activity statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertisol

I've found some older threads on this but post the QF website upgrade the tips posted don't seem to work.

Does anyone know how I might get my flight/ activity data from Qantas extending back beyond the 12 month limitation of the website?

I'm trying to build up my flight history.

rmckay01

Intern
Call Q customer service & they will either tell you your compete history over the phone (for free) or will send you a statement for a few thousand FF points

vertisol

Actually got it to back track to May 2013 by fiddling the URL dates but nothing before.

I'm not sure I have the patience to stay on the phone while they read out 10 years of flight data.. might see what they can email me.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

tuapekastar

Established Member
Actually got it to back track to May 2013 by fiddling the URL dates but nothing before.

I'm not sure I have the patience to stay on the phone while they read out 10 years of flight data.. might see what they can email me.

Please let us know how it went if you get the chance. :). I wonder if they go back to 1969? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buraqautomotive