Velocity Points posting from DJ flights. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Velocity Points posting from DJ flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
What is the current expected wait for DJ points to post to Velocity?

A couple of recent trips posted sometime the next day I think. However, one trip is still outstanding nearly a week later.

What posting times do others see?

Mal

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Ta for that.

I went through the "missing points" link and tried to claim my missing points. Nup - already allocated according to DJ...

Hmmm.

Unless they're doing something sneaky that I'm not aware of, a $~240 fare should produce ~1400points. In my case it's been around 600 produced so far (which sounds like the correct points for my outbound trip) and no more.

Oh well. Have lodged a query, and will find out sometime soon what the real story is...

wallacej

Flights
My Map
Last week I had a Mel Syd and back last Tues and Thurs. Points normally allocate straight away. They did not appear. I used the claim function and it told me the points were already allocated.

I will wait the seven days and see if they appear.

jazzamcc

I just logged in to see if my points had been credited yet from the weekend. No luck. Usually in the past, they were credited within 24 hours.

acampbel

Flew SYD-BNE-SYD yesterday and the points have posted today, so it sounds like selective victimisation rather than a general conspiracy.

Cheers,

Andrew

wallacej

Flights
My Map
Took a week for them to post, then it was double credited...shhhh... but they found the error of their ways, and subsequently deleted the bonus one
:(..

Mal

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Mine still hasn't posted correctly, even though I followed up, was promised the correction and have now waited the week for the correction to turn up.

Spose I'll know early next week what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseNikki