Using First Lounge invitation flying JQ domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightman7

I've tried searching for this answer, but it's not clear.

I have a couple of First Lounge passes and I've offered them to a friend who is flying JQ with his girlfriend SYD to MEL at my suggestion as they have never been to the First Lounge before.

Are the passes valid for entry on a JQ flight? It does say on the pass QF or EK only, but I've heard anecdotal evidence that JQ is included.

Thanks for any responses.

N860CR

Established Member
I have in the past... But I believe the passes previously said JQ

Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

mannej

Solutions
I've tried searching for this answer, but it's not clear.

I have a couple of First Lounge passes and I've offered them to a friend who is flying JQ with his girlfriend SYD to MEL at my suggestion as they have never been to the First Lounge before.

Are the passes valid for entry on a JQ flight? It does say on the pass QF or EK only, but I've heard anecdotal evidence that JQ is included.

Thanks for any responses.

It depends what the pass says on the back of them really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online