Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

US Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet2727

Hi

Am Qantas WP and heading to USA next November. Likely to book discount business to Dallas and then head to Kansas and then New Orleans and New York. My husband will be travelling with me, he is silver status.

Have read various threads about AA lounge access i am not entirely sure if I make internal bookings on AA what lounge access I will have (and my husband will also have)?

thanks for your help in advance.

opusman

If you are travelling on an AA or US flight you will have Admirals club access wherever there is one, with one guest allowed.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Don't forget you also have arrival access as well since you're a QF WP.

The best thing about your status is that you'll get priority boarding which is essential to get overhead bin space.

Dmac6345

Flights
My Map
If you are travelling on an AA or US flight you will have Admirals club access wherever there is one, with one guest allowed.
Actually, access to the AA Flagship Lounge (First Lounge) as a WP where available.
Nice lounges !!!

Himeno

Established Member
Actually, access to the AA Flagship Lounge (First Lounge) as a WP where available.
Nice lounges !!!
Yep, Oneworld Emerald gets access to AA Flagship lounges (ORD, LAX, JFK, LHR). Non AA/US Oneworld Emerald/Sapphire get more access to AA lounges then AA members do.

Quickstatus

Enthusiast
Yep, Oneworld Emerald gets access to AA Flagship lounges (ORD, LAX, JFK, LHR). Non AA/US Oneworld Emerald/Sapphire get more access to AA lounges then AA members do.
QF website says WP/WP1 and First pax can use Admirals Club with one guest. J pax no guest. No mention of Flagship lounge. However on AA website Emerald (WP/WP1) and F pax connecting/departing to oneworld flight can use Flagship. No mention of guests.

opusman

Remember that QF and AA have a lounge sharing agreement which may result in different access conditions to the OW agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowsfury