Upgrade on QF74 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Upgrade on QF74

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlemichael

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Coming to the end of a fantastic DONE4 through Asia, Europe and now North America. Fantastic for the places we've been and what we've done, seen, experienced and eaten! - not so much for the airport queues :rolleyes:

We, both WPs, are hoping for an upgrade to F on points on QF74 on Aug 20th. The best I can tell is that there is plenty of availability. Any of the experts have any view on the likelihood? Thanks Michael

Mal

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Yeah plenty of availability in F

F9 A8 Z1 P0

You have a good chance of your upgrade coming through - especially if you put your request in a couple of months ago.

But keep in mind, It all depends on the phases of the moon, and various other factors well out of your control.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowey71