Up to 15 000 bonus points for spending $25 or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedge

Anyone get this deal through email?

Dear VLADIMIR PUTIN,

There are many ways you can use your Card to earn up to 15,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points*. Simply make 10 eligible purchases a month on your Card (to the value of $25 or more for each purchase) from 1 May 2010 to 31 October 2010. You'll earn 2,500 Bonus Points each month, in addition to the points you already earn*.

I want it... damn AMEX :(
I should really consider moving all my expenses into other banks Amex...

Anyone get this deal through email?

Dear VLADIMIR PUTIN,

There are many ways you can use your Card to earn up to 15,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points*. Simply make 10 eligible purchases a month on your Card (to the value of $25 or more for each purchase) from 1 May 2010 to 31 October 2010. You'll earn 2,500 Bonus Points each month, in addition to the points you already earn*.

Dear Prime Minister Putin,

Is there a code for registration for this? Or is it only applied to the privileged VIPs few such as yourself and not for our lowly AFFers? ;)

Lowly AFF citizen

I didn't receive this offer, but received a similar (but less lucrative) one this week where I get 1,000 bonus points for every 4 transactions over $10 on my Plat Credit Card.

Sounds fantastic I thought, until I read on and saw that the maximum I could earn was 4,000 points.

But I still registered, and I'll still take my 4,000 points!

WT

I just received this through my email as well.
It is a legitimate promo.
I rang AMEX AU and confirmed the promo.
There is no code.
If you receive the email, you can ring 1300 363 276 and tell the customer relation agent about the "journey" promotional offer. They will ask a few questions and enrol your credit card.
Cheers.

I just received this through my email as well.
It is a legitimate promo.
I rang AMEX AU and confirmed the promo.
There is no code.
If you receive the email, you can ring 1300 363 276 and tell the customer relation agent about the "journey" promotional offer. They will ask a few questions and enrol your credit card.
Cheers.

That is correct, i received the email a few days ago and registered yesterday.
This is the first offer like this i have ever received from amex

For those who did not receive the email/letter there is the usual clause
In order to register in the promotion, .....
a. have received a personally addressed direct mail or email invitation to register a specific Card in the promotion as nominated by American Express

There is no link i can post to the offer, all the information is contained within the email, there is no link you can click.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

We should call the number and advise them that give us "Journey" or my spending will go on a long journey with affiliated Amex card :p

Interestingly they have this advertised on the Amex web site.

I called the 1300 number and requested to be registered which they did.

I didn't receive any email so I doubt I will get the points. Might see what i can do with some bookings for my upcoming holidays.

Local Relevance

I tried it, got the following message:

"We apologise, this Bonus offer has now ended. Keep an eye out for our forthcoming promotional bonuses and remember, you can register for the bonus as soon as you get our notification, there is no need to wait until the bonus starts. That way, you will automatically earn bonus points as soon as the promotion starts!"

I joined the program as soon as they sent me the email.
I have spent over $250 in more than 10 transactions, with 1 transaction more than $25.
(eg I bought nappies on special at Toys R Us, I bought 3 boxes, $29 each, and I told the cashier to do 1 transaction at a time)
I just checked my AMEX balance online, they have given me 2500 extra points.
Cheers to AMEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back