United Airlines Bonus Points | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

United Airlines Bonus Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo

You can earn 5000 bonus points if I refer you to join United Airlines (which is a much better program than Qantas) but you need to fly before June 30, 2004. I will send you the info. If you are flying to the states on United you will have enough points for a trip to New Zealand after only one flight. :wink:

straitman

Flights
My Map
(which is a much better program than Qantas)
Not sure if I totally agree. As a member of both programs I am compelled to say that if I lived in the US I would probably agree, however as I live in Oz (applies to most people here) the QF scheme is a whole lot more practical.

:D

davem

Flights
My Map
I support the united program

:)
Although i'm not a member :)
But their combination of lots of earning/cheap rewards and lots of bump compensation is surely a good point

straitman

Flights
My Map
davem said:
I support the united program

Although i'm not a member :)
But their combination of lots of earning/cheap rewards and lots of bump compensation is surely a good point

Here's your chance then :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travelbug96