TWE CellarDoor Discussion & Invites

Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Yup registrations open with a $20 welcome voucher for new members. DM me your first name and email address. I'm keen to sign up three people as I receive a little gift too if I can.
 
Yup registrations open with a $20 welcome voucher for new members. DM me your first name and email address. I'm keen to sign up three people as I receive a little gift too if I can.
I'm happy to send some invites too, once Daver has got his three (keen on the little gift too haha).

Feel free to send me a DM with name and email, once Daver is happy.
 
I thought there was a general consensus that unless you had 100 plus posts that people weren't referring
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top